Are You Getting the Best Home Alarm Deal Available?
Not all alarm companies are the same… Scroll down to compare and see why other home alarm companies charge more and leave you vulnerable with their equipment and monitoring.
When you’re shopping for the best home security systems it’s tempting to go with the lowest-priced offer. Those supposed savings, however, won’t mean much if the protection you receive for your family leaves you vulnerable.
While many security companies offer free alarms and sensors, the types, quantities and quality can vary drastically. The same is true for their monitoring services.
Before committing to a system, take a minute to call one of our ADT home security professionals at 800-753-8268. They will answer your questions and make sure you’re getting a system that provides the most protection for your money.
Compare & Save with Our Free Offer – The Most Equipment & Services
|Money-Back Guarantee||180 Days*||7 Days|
|Theft Protection Guarantee||$500.00*||0|
|You Own Equipment?||Yes||No|
|Equipment Warranty||Lifetime*||30 Days|
Installation is only $99 when you purchase monitoring services. (Rates vary depending on your preference.)
Save up to $400. To get a comparable security system (with 6 sensors and 2 remotes) from the other guys, you would have to pay an additional $300 to $400 out-of-pocket. Compare ADT vs Competition.
*Certain restrictions apply.
When it Comes to Home Alarm Systems, ADT has Distinct Advantages
Redundant Systems to Guarantee Protection – Even if one monitoring center goes down, ADT has multiple centers across the country that instantly respond to your needs 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Affordable Monthly Monitoring – For just about $9 a week you can have the full protection of America’s #1 home security company. That’s less than the cost of 1 fast food lunch. And, since most home insurance companies offer discounts to homeowners with monitored security systems, you could be eligible for up to 20% savings on your policy… Nice! View monitoring rates.
Theft Protection Guarantee – If a burglar ever does rob your home while protected by ADT, you’ll receive up to $500 toward your insurance deductible. (Certain restrictions apply.)
6-Month Money-Back Guarantee – If you experience any service problems within the first 6 months, ADT will gladly remove the system, cancel your monitoring and refund every penny you’ve paid. (Certain restrictions apply.)
Get the Same Theft, Fire and Medical Protection for Your Family as…
- Over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies
- Most U.S. retailers and financial institutions
- 6 Million American homes and families
- U.S. Government buildings and over 100 U.S. airports
Request a Free Home Security Evaluation with No Obligation
Call us today at 800-753-8268 and discover why ADT is America’s #1 choice for affordable, reliable home security.
ADT Business Security System Solutions for Small Businesses
Whether you’re operating one location or a dozen, ADT business security systems offer the freedom and cost savings your company needs.
If you’re like most small business owners, you probably make a serious effort to protect your email by using spam filters. You might guard your computers with anti-virus programs and regular data backups. But what about your physical property? What happens if someone breaks in and steals your computers, your cash registers, your inventory and more?
For over 130 years, ADT has been a trusted name in small business security system solutions. That is why we offer affordable security systems that meet your needs now and expand as your business grows.
Business Security Intrusion Detection
Why deal with the hassles of recovering from a break-in when you can stop it before it occurs? Robbers and vandals burglarize and damage small business property every single day across the country. Your ADT business security system offers wireless intrusion detection that can save you the frustration and cost of being robbed.
With advanced technology, ADT helps to:
- Protect against intruders and robbers.
- Reduce your insurance costs by up to 20%.
- Prevent disasters with critical condition monitoring for temperature, water and more.
- Keep things simple with varying chimes to indicate entry/exit points.
Fully customizable to meet your specific preferences, ADT’s systems are perfectly suited to protect your small business with varying levels of protection, low monthly monitoring fees, some of the fastest response times and local ADT service.
ADT Wireless Intrusion Detection System key features:
- Cancellation verification of all alarms.
- Custom touchpad and central control.
- Expandable system with 8 to 64 zones to grow with you.
- Unique access codes for up to 35 employees.
- Time stamp events for verification and documentation.
- Zones that can retain 24-hour protection for sensitive areas, such as safes, IT or payroll office.
- Siren and battery backup power supply.
- Professional installation and on-site training.
ADT Pulse® Interactive Solutions
Stay interactive with your company with the power of ADT Pulse®. This vital part of your ADT business security system gives you control from practically everywhere. It’s the next best thing to being there. You’ll appreciate these technologically advanced features:
Whether you’re out of the office at closing time or you need to grant access to multiple people at several locations, you’re still in control of your business security with ADT. Remotely arm or disarm your alarm system from practically any web-enabled device with just a few taps.
Secured Remote Video Monitoring
Wish you could actually see what was happening at your business when you’re away? Now you can with remote video monitoring. View multiple areas of your facility in real time to prevent loss, ensure employees are being responsible and stay in control from virtually anywhere.
Office Equipment Control
Not only do you have visual and virtual control of security settings and video monitoring, but you can also turn equipment off and on at will to save energy. Turn off the coffeemaker, copier and more… all from a simple app.
Email & Text Alerts
Communication is key when it comes to small business security. ADT Pulse® lets you set up email and text alerts to notify you when your system has been disarmed, when unauthorized codes have attempted to gain entry to your location and more.
Reduce your energy costs by programming the light and temperature settings during and after business hours.
Business Video Surveillance Systems
It’s impossible to be everywhere at once. With ADT’s business video surveillance, you can see what you’ve missed anytime you want. Watch live or recorded video and take back control of your small business.
Once only available to large corporations, now ADT offers a whole new level of advanced security for small businesses. Thanks to the Internet and more affordable equipment costs, you can have a digital video surveillance system that is:
- Accessible: Quickly and easily access events in multiple areas of your facility or across multiple locations.
- Profitable: Control your losses and potentially lower liability and insurance costs.
- Productive: Discourage workplace theft, harassment and poor customer service with an ADT digital video surveillance system.
- Reliable: You’ll have no more broken VCR tapes, or costly maintenance with digital equipment.
- Enhanced: Store more information using less space, easily download events, copy them to a CD-ROM or create duplicate copies for the police or insurance company.
- Remotely Accessible: Oversee your business from any location with remote connectivity by simply using a smart phone, tablet or computer.
ADT Exclusive Guarantees
- 6-Month Money-Back Guarantee
- Theft Protection Guarantee
- Mover's Discount Guarantee
Free Security Consultaion
Discuss with a Security Professional
Request a Free home security consultation. There is absolutely No-Obligation – just a lot of valuable security information.
Home Security Facts
- A burglary occurs every 14.6 seconds
- Most residential burglaries occur during the day
- A home fire occurs every 20 seconds
- 44% of fires start in the kitchen
Our Home Security Consultants Can Help!
Ready to Get Started? Call Now 1-800-753-8268