Blue Light Security Employment Opportunity
Promotion Sales Representative
Economy has most businesses down, our business is BOOMING! We are experiencing 4-times more business than normal! Alarm Detection Systems - ADT Security Dealer is looking for energetic, successful Sales Professionals!
We are looking for a handful of motivated, hard-working individuals who want to make a lot of money this summer, while helping people! Promotions Sales Representatives go door-to-door offering a free security system to homeowners. The homeowner signs up for ADT's monthly monitoring service. For each system you give away, you earn $300-$600. Average employees should be able to earn $1200-$1600 per week. Top producers earn $3000 plus per week. This is a commission opportunity. If you want to earn $20,000 - $30,000+ this summer, send an email to: email@example.com.
Opportunities available in Arizona, Atlanta, California, Colorado, Texas and Washington!
4:00pm - 8:00pm, Monday - Thursday
10:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday
- Performs tasks related to the selling of ADT home security systems and related products.
- Explains security monitoring services to customer and demonstrates the use of equipment.
- Examines customer's home to analyze security needs and makes recommendation based on findings.
- Prepares for selling by gaining a strong understanding of the product, services, and contracts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers on contract.
- Prepares and submits all necessary paperwork and pay logs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with other departments and co-workers.
- Attends all daily meetings and participate in all office prospecting activities.
- Develops, records, and monitors professional goals.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and professional demeanor and presentation.
- Must have access to own transportation (and insurance coverage).
- Must be able to obtain fingerprint clearance, State & Federal.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. Must be able to write, speak, and hear clearly (direct communication); stand, bend, twist, lift as necessary and be able to walk for long periods of time. Must possess ability to safely operate an automobile.
To register for an interview session about the opportunity, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.