Security Equipment Features and Benefits
Protect Your Home provides dependable security and comes with durable, easy to use equipment. Security equipment includes a digital keypad, high decibel siren, keychain remote, door and window sensors, motion detector, back-up battery, and yard sign.
Call 1-866-946-8419 today to learn more about ADT Monitored Security System!
Premium Wireless Security System
Intelligent design, powerful features, and advanced household communication capabilities take security to new levels.
- • Full Message LCD Display Easy to read two-line by 16-character backlit display that describes system status and zone information
- • One Touch Communication with fire, police and emergency dispatchers
- • Two-Way-Voice lets central station listen in and talk to you when a signal is received, verifying an emergency and reducing the risk of false alarms
- • Chime notifies you when doors or windows are opened and closed
- • Bypass allows you to arm the system with a door or window open
- • Supports ADT Pulse® which lets you control your security systems and receive instant alerts about events in and around your home from any remote location
- • 16 User Codes and Up to 64 Wireless Zones
Wireless Keychain Remote Control
The press of a single button lets you operate your security system from anywhere on your property up to 100 feet away.
Press the panic button to immediately sound the siren and dispatch the police. You can even program the button to alert emergency personnel if you have emergency concerns. Utilizes a rotating code technology to help protect it from signal theft.
- • Arms And Disarms Security System
- • Immediate Police Dispatch
- • Convenience
PIR Motion Detector
Using Split Zone Optics technology, the PIR Motion Detector ignores pets and other animals up to 60lbs., while continuing to detect even crawling intruders.
PIR Motion Detector
- • 35′ x 45′ coverage pattern
- • Immune to pets up to 60 lbs
- • Eliminate False Alarms
Door/Window Wireless Sensors
Wireless sensors are designed to help protect the perimeter of your home and to stop potential invaders from ever making it inside. Because the sensors are wireless, you can easily move them without damaging your home
- • Perimeter Protection
Wireless Smoke/Heat Detector (optional)
Critical to your family’s safety, photoelectric smoke/heat detector provide the ultimate protection of life and property.
- • 24 Hr Smoke And Heat Monitoring
- • Fire Protection That’s Always On
- • Calls For Help When You Can’t
A hardwired system works on a closed circuit, making it almost impossible to identify the entry point used by a burglar in your home. Wireless devices are independent, they tell you exactly what window or door is involved in the break-in and immediately notify ADT of the exact location.
Unlike a hardwired system that requires manual testing, your wireless devices automatically perform a self-diagnosis every 64 minutes. If they are tampered with or the batteries are getting low, notifications are automatically sent to you through your control panel and to an ADT Monitoring Center where the appropriate action is taken.
State of the art wireless technology allows installation without the mess and added security in those hard to reach places of your home.
- • Point of Break-In Identification
- • Self-Maintenance – No Manual Testing
- • Ease and flexibility of Installation
Learn about ADT Monitored Packages and Pricing.