ADT Alarm Monitoring Services
How ADT Monitoring Works?
When your security system alarm is triggered, it sends a signal to an ADT monitoring center.
ADT Security monitoring center operators attempt to verify the alarm is an actual emergency through a phone call to the premises.
If they are not able to confirm the alarm was triggered inadvertently, operators then notify the appropriate responding agency of an alarm at the address. The responding agency, typically police, paramedics or firefighters, then dispatch authorities to the scene.
Advantages of ADT Monitoring
ADT's nationwide network of Customer Monitoring Centers offer a number of advantages over traditional monitoring systems:
- On duty and monitoring your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Advanced technology for monitoring break-ins, fire, flood,carbon monoxide and other critical conditions.
- ADT invests the extra time and money required to gain UL approval for all of its monitoring centers, which reduces the risk of a disruption in service.
- Powerful, efficient computers and secure communications links with multiple back-up systems.
- Each center is a virtual environment — so if your connection is interrupted, another center takes over.
Internal Disaster Management Program providing uninterrupted service in times of crisis, like the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew and recovery from the Murrah Federal Building bombing in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about ADT Packages and Pricing.