ADT 24-Hr Alarm Monitoring Services
When it comes to securing your home, bigger is absolutely better. While having a top-notch security system is vital, it’s the monitoring and dispatchers that save the day. Who will you trust during a fire or home invasion? A small, local business with part-time employees, or the inventor of monitoring and the nation’s largest home security company?
ADT alarm monitoring is far superior than other companies for several reasons.
#1 – ADT is Trusted
- ADT been around for over 130 years and it’s trusted by 6 million American homeowners.
#2 – ADT is Always On
- There are four interconnected command centers strategically located throughout the United States so if one should fail three others can take over.
- ADT dispatchers are on duty and monitoring your home 24/7/365 to send fire, emergency or police assistance when needed.
- Powerful, efficient computers and secure communications links with multiple back-up systems.
#3 – ADT Goes the Extra Mile to Help Protect You
- Advanced technology for monitoring break-ins, fire, floods, carbon monoxide and other critical conditions.
- ADT invests additional time and money to gain UL approval for all of its monitoring centers, which reduces the risk of a disruption in service.
Think other monitoring companies do all this? Just ask them. You’ll be surprised.
How ADT Monitoring Works
Just imagine: you and your family are home sleeping soundly. What you don’t realize is that the new toaster you bought has been recalled for a faulty electrical system. As it begins to smolder and flame up, the kitchen curtains and wallpaper catch fire.
The deadly fumes and smoke fill the room until your ADT monitored security system detects the situation and automatically sounds the fire alarm. It simultaneously alerts the monitoring center who attempts to call your home. Getting no answer, they instantly dispatch fire and emergency help.
You and your family are awakened and begin to make your way to an exit. As you try to crawl to the nearest window or door, you hear sirens arriving. Thanks to the quick action of ADT professional monitoring personnel, you and your family are safe.
ADT alarm monitoring services cost about a dollar per day and are available in several packages so you only pay for what you need. View Packages and Pricing.
Have us call you
By checking the box, you consent for Protect Your Home to use automated technology to contact you at the number provided above regarding home security. You are not required to provide this consent to make a purchase from us.
Free Security Consultaion
Discuss with a Security Professional
Request a Free home security consultation. There is absolutely No-Obligation – just a lot of valuable security information.
Our Home Security Consultants Can Help!
Ready to Get Started? Call Now 1-866-946-8419