ADT Security Packages and Pricing
Pay Only for What You Need… Get Far More Than You Expected
When evaluating home security packages and pricing, you have the option of choosing exactly what you want without paying for extras you don’t need.
Every ADT plan offered here is backed by advanced technology, and includes 6 window/door sensors and 2 keychain remotes (more than most others provide). Select the package that best suits your needs below.
Have questions? Call us toll-free at 1-800-753-8268. We’re always here to help.
|6 Door/Window Sensors|
|2 Keychain Remotes|
|Pet Friendly Motion Detector|
|Yard Sign & Window Decals|
|Remote Panic Alert|
*ADT alarm monitoring agreement required. See terms and conditions below.
ADT’s Essential / Keyfob Package keeps you safe and secure with 24/7 burglary & keyfob monitoring. In addition, you’ll also benefit from ADT’s quality service plan, manual alarms for police, fire and medical, and monitoring for system power outages and trouble conditions. Your free security system includes:
- 2 Keyfobs with Police or Medical Panic Button - Hang one of these remote controls on your keychain and quickly call for help during a break in or medical emergency. If you’re within 200 feet of your home, just push a button and assistance will be on the way.
- 6 Door and Window Wireless Sensors - With no drilling required, battery-operated wireless sensors can alert you and the authorities if an intruder tries to enter your home via any protected door or window. Whether you’re home or away, you’ll have complete coverage.
- 1 Motion Detector Pet-Immune - A motion detector adds another layer of protection. With this ADT security package, you won’t suffer through endless false alarms from pets wandering around at night. When this alarm sounds, you’ll know there’s an unwanted person in your home.
- 1 LCD Digital Keypad with Police, Fire and Medical Panic Buttons - Who has time to find phone numbers or even use speed dial during an emergency? With this ADT security package, you can call for police, fire or medical help with the push of a button.
- Hostage Code - In the event that you or your family are held hostage and forced to disable your security system, you can enter a special code that will secretly alert ADT of your situation and allow them to dispatch help to your location.
- Door Chimes - Want to know when people are coming and going? Program door chimes to notify you when your doors are open.
- High Decibel Siren - Intruders try to catch you off guard. The elements of surprise and fear can give them the upper hand if you’re not prepared. Once the high decibel siren included in your ADT package sounds, you’ll regain control as burglars quickly flee.
- 24 Hr Back-Up Battery - Bad weather, electric company maintenance or power surges won’t leave you unprotected. Your Essential security package comes complete with a 24-hour battery backup that keeps you safe.
- ADT Yard Sign, Window Decals - Did you know that even the use of ADT yard signs and window decals can deter robbers from approaching your home? Post these emblems and everyone will know your home is fully protected.
- ADT Certified Professional Installation - Not only will a certified professional install your ADT security package, you’ll also receive a complete walkthrough afterwards with personalized training for you and your family. Why risk jeopardizing your protection due to faulty self-installation? Especially when your Essentials package offers half-off the regular installation fee.
This equipment is yours absolutely free!
Just pay a $99 customer installation charge and $36.99 per month for alarm monitoring services. Free activation. No hidden fees. See important terms and conditions to this offer below.
ADT’s Essential Plus / Two-Way Voice Security Package keeps you safe and secure with round the clock intruder & keyfob monitoring. Communicate directly with ADT in case of emergency using the two-way voice feature. You’ll also enjoy ADT’s top-rated service, panic buttons for police, fire and medical, and a monitor that alerts you during power outages and trouble conditions. Your free security system includes:
- Two-Way-Voice – When you send the signal, ADT is able to communicate with you live to listen in, verify an emergency, talk you through a crisis and more. Hands-free technology gives you direct communication with an ADT dispatcher from anywhere in your home using the speaker on your touch pad. It’s like On Star™ for your house.
- 6 Door and Window Wireless Sensors – The ADT door and window sensors used in this security package are completely wireless. Relocating them from one window or door to the next is simple and easy since installation does not require drilling. They can instantly alert local authorities if a robber or vandal opens any protected door or window in your home.
- 1 Motion Detector Pet-Immune – Tired of overly sensitive motion detectors that go off at the lightest touch? The ADT Pet-Immune detectors allow pets to roam freely through your home without sounding a false alarm.
- 2 Keyfobs with Police or Medical Panic Button – This keychain remote control enables you to immediately sound a siren and dispatch the police in case of an emergency. From anywhere on your property (up to 200 feet away from your home) you can press a simple button and help will come.
- 1 LCD Digital Keypad with Panic Buttons – Have you fallen and can’t get up? Has dinner just gone up in flames? Whether your spouse is having chest pains or a robber is breaking in, pressing the panic buttons on your control panel gets you help fast!
- Hostage Code – How will you get help if intruders invade your home and force you to disable the security system? With ADT’s hostage code, you can send a special signal that alerts the control center of your situation without your captors knowing.
- Door Chimes – Sometimes your doors can be left or forced open without a sound. Thanks to the door chimes feature, you have an audible signal that someone has entered your home.
- High Decibel Siren – Oftentimes, just the loud noise of an alarm is enough to scare criminals away. ADT equips your security package with a high decibel siren loud enough to send burglars running.
- 24 Hr Back-Up Battery – Storms. Power Surges. Sabotage. There are lots of reasons your home could lose power. Regardless of the cause, ADT ensures your security system is enabled with a 24-hour battery back-up feature.
- ADT Yard Sign, Window Decals – Announce to everyone that passes by that your house is fully protected by ADT. These signs and decals act as your first defense against burglars, showing them that your home is not an easy target.
- ADT Certified Professional Installation – The #1 cause of security system false alarms is homeowner installation. The importance of using a certified ADT installer cannot be overstated. That’s why your Essential Plus security package comes with a 50% discount on professional installation. Make sure your system is connected and programmed properly so it won’t fail when you need it most.
All the System Equipment is FREE
Get your free security system today when you sign up for monitoring services from ADT. Pay $42.99 per month plus a small $99 customer installation charge. There are no activation or hidden fees. Important terms and conditions apply. Please see below.
ADT’s Premium / CellGuard® Security Package adds another layer of protection to your 24 hour a day invader & keyfob monitoring. In the event that your telephone line is down or deactivated, Cell Guard® allows your ADT system to communicate via a cellular signal. This advanced feature plus ADT’s superior-rated service, panic buttons, and remote power outage and trouble alerts give you the level of security you deserve. Your free security system includes:
- CellGuard® – Digital cellular back-up technology enables your home security system to communicate with ADT’s monitoring centers even if your phone line is cut or inoperable. CellGuard® is the perfect solution if you do not have a land line or wish to have the additional security of a cellular phone backup.
- 6 Door and Window Wireless Sensors – Battery-operated, wireless sensors mean no criminal can disable your level-of-entry protection. Sleep soundly knowing that power and phone outages don’t compromise your family’s security.
- 1 Motion Detector Pet-Immune – Tired of false alarms sounding at all hours because your pet went for a midnight stroll around your house? ADT motion detectors are pet immune. They are calibrated for just the right amount of weight to warn you only of legitimate threats.
- 2 Keyfobs with Police or Medical Panic Button – Hook it to your keychain, drop it in your pocket. Carrying an ADT keyfob gives you a one-button call for help from anywhere within 200-feet of your system.
- 1 LCD Digital Keypad with Panic Buttons – When you’re in the midst of an emergency, there’s no time to think much less pick up a phone and call for help. With ADT’s keypad panic feature, help is only a button push away.
- Hostage Code – One of the first things home invaders do is demand that you disable your security system. Thanks to ADT, you can now use a special duress code that alerts the control center of your situation without your captors knowing.
- Door Chimes – Being snuck up on is a horrible feeling. Especially if you end up face to face with a burglar. As an additional security measure, your Premium package includes door chimes that can alert you every time doors are opened.
- High Decibel Siren – Thieves and vandals make their living by being quiet and going unnoticed. With your ADT system, intruders will quickly be sent on their way thanks to a high decibel siren that’s loud enough to wake you and your neighbors.
- 24 Hr Back-Up Battery – There’s no need to fear when the power goes out. Your ADT Premium package comes complete with a 24 hour back-up battery that keeps your system operational for a full day.
- ADT Yard Sign, Window Decals – Did you know most burglars will pass by homes that display security emblems? That’s because they know the risk of getting caught is significantly higher than with homes that are unprotected. Post your ADT signs and decals to let would-be thieves know you’re not to be messed with.
- $99 ADT Certified Professional Installation – Courteous, certified professionals are available to install your security system as well as train you and your family on how to use it. The process usually takes about 3 hours and gives you the assurance that your ADT system is properly installed, tested and ready to defend your family.
The System is Yours FREE!
All the equipment listed above is yours absolutely free when you enroll in ADT monitoring. For a one-time $99 installation fee and $44.99/month monitoring charge, you can protect your family and belongings with some of the most advanced technology available. There are no activation or hidden fees, but certain terms and conditions do apply. Please see below.
ADT’s Expanded security package gives you all the advanced intruder protection you and your family deserve at home and via handy keyfob monitoring. In the event that your telephone line is down or deactivated, CellGuard® allows your ADT system to communicate via a cellular signal. If an emergency happens in your home, 2-Way Voice will permit you to communicate hands-free with ADT to ensure you get the help you need. Your free security system includes:
- CellGuard® – In home invasions and burglaries, it’s common for the phone lines to be cut. Your ADT system will still connect to the monitoring centers via Cell Guard® cellular back-up. This is also an excellent feature if you no longer use land line phone service.
- Two-Way Voice – Just activate the signal and ADT will communicate with you live in the event of an emergency. You’ll have the assurance of a trained professional listening in and talking you through the situation until the police, EMTs or others arrive. Talk with an ADT dispatcher via intercom (hands-free) from anywhere in your home.
- 6 Door and Window Wireless Sensors – Want a home security system, but don’t like the idea of drilling holes in your windows and doors? With ADT’s wireless sensors, no damage will be done to your home and sensors can be easily moved in the future if your security needs change.
- 1 Motion Detector Pet-Immune – Pet-immune motion detectors give you the protection you want without the bother of constant false alarms. They are sensitive enough to alert you of intruders, but intelligent enough to ignore pets.
- 2 Keyfobs with Police or Medical Panic Button – ADT keyfobs guarantee you can reach help even if you aren’t inside your house. Press the alert button from anywhere within 200-feet of your system to get assistance.
- 1 LCD Digital Keypad with Panic Buttons – Who has time to find and dial a phone when there is an emergency in progress? Now you only have to tap one button to signal ADT and EMTs, policemen or firemen will be on the way.
- Hostage Code – In situations where you may be forced to disarm your alarm system under duress, you’ll have a special hostage code you can enter. Without your captors knowing, you’ll be alerting ADT of your situation before the system is deactivated.
- Door Chimes – Few things are as scary as coming face to face with an unexpected person in your home. With the door chimes included in your ADT security package, you’ll know every time a door is opened.
- High Decibel Siren – Something sure to put robbers and vandals on the run is a high decibel siren. This extremely loud alarm not only causes criminals to vanish, but can also alert your neighbors that you’re in trouble.
- 24 Hr Back-Up Battery – You’ll be safe even in the midst of a power outage with the 24-hour battery backup system included in the Expanded security package.
- ADT Yard Sign, Window Decals – Did you know that homes with security systems are up to 4 times less likely to be broken into? Let everyone know your home is protected by using these yard signs and window decals.
- $99 ADT Certified Professional Installation – While installing security packages yourself might seem like a great way to save money, here are a few things you probably don’t know. DIY installations are the primary cause of frequent false alarms. In order to ensure your system works properly a phone line seizure must be performed: this is only available through a certified technician. Your Expanded security package includes 50% off the regular installation fee – just $99.
All This Equipment is Yours at No Cost
All the equipment listed above is yours absolutely free when you enroll in ADT monitoring. For a one-time $99 installation fee and $47.99/month monitoring charge, you can protect your family and belongings with some of the most advanced technology available. There are no activation or hidden fees, but certain terms and conditions do apply. Please see below.
Have us call you
By clicking Call Me Now, I agree to be contacted by ADT Authorized Dealer even if I'm on a Do Not Call list. In addition, by clicking the checkbox, I consent to be called back from ADT Authorized Dealer at the phone number provided, including cellular, which may be generated from an automated phone dialing system.
Ready to Get Started? Call Now 1-800-753-8268