ADT® Security System Features and Benefits
ADT security service provides dependable security and comes with durable, easy to use security system. ADT security system may include a digital keypad, high decibel siren, keychain remote, door and window sensors, motion detector, backup battery, and yard sign.
Premium Wireless Control Panel & Keypad
Intelligent design, powerful features, and advanced household communication capabilities take security to new levels.
- Full Message LCD DisplayEasy to read two-line by 16-character backlit display that describes system status and zone information
- One Touch Communication with fire, police and emergency dispatchers
- Two-Way-Voice lets central station listen in and talk to you when a signal is received, verifying an emergency and reducing the risk of false alarms
- Chime notifies you when doors or windows are opened and closed
- Bypass allows you to arm the system with a door or window open
- Supports ADT Control® which lets you control your security systems and receive instant alerts about events in and around your home from any remote location
- 16 User Codes and Up to 64 Wireless Zones
Click on ADT Security System 5 Channels of Protection to learn how your new ADT security system works and helps protect your home and family.
Wireless Keychain Remote Control
The press of a single button lets you operate your security system from anywhere on your property up to 100 feet from the control panel.
Press the panic button to immediately sound the siren and dispatch emergency services. You can even program the button to alert emergency personnel if you have emergency concerns. Utilizes a rotating code technology to help protect it from signal theft.
- Arms and disarms security system
- Police dispatch
- Convenience, recessed keys with full 3-seconds delay on panic function to reduce false alarms
Wireless PIR Motion Detector
Using Split Zone Optics technology, the PIR Motion Detector ignores pets and other animals up to 55 lbs., while continuing to detect even crawling intruders.
- Adjustable detection range 16′ to 49′ x 16′ to 49′
- Immune to pets up to 55 lbs
- Eliminates false alarms
Wireless Door/Window Sensors
Wireless sensors are designed to help protect the perimeter of your home and to stop potential invaders from ever making it inside. Because the sensors are wireless, you can easily move them without damaging your home.
- Inconspicuous and complements the décor of most homes
- Built with reliable 433MHz technology
- Uses long-life lithium batteries (5-8 years)
Wireless Smoke/Heat Detector (optional)
Critical to your family’s safety, a photoelectric smoke/heat detector provide the ultimate protection of life and property.
- 24-Hr smoke and heat monitoring
- Fire protection that’s always on
- Calls for help when you can’t
Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector (optional)
Colorless, tasteless and odorless but deadly, carbon monoxide (CO) is impossible to detect without a warning device. ADT Carbon Monoxide Detector protects against potential carbon monoxide poisoning.
- 2Uses electrochemical sensing technology to detect even trace amounts of carbon monoxide.
- A built-in alarm provides an instantaneous warning.
- Long-life lithium batteries (included).
Wireless Flood/Water Detector (optional)
ADT Wireless Flood Detector senses the presence of water leaks or flooding in basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and more. Water damage claims can increase future insurance rates.
- The detector senses water with a wire probe and transmits the signal to the monitoring station.
- Long-life lithium batteries (included).
Wireless Technology – Easy Install, No Mess!
A hardwired system works on a closed circuit, making it almost impossible to identify the entry point used by a burglar in your home. Wireless devices are independent, they tell you exactly what window or door is involved in the break-in and notify ADT of the exact location.
Unlike a hardwired system that requires manual testing, your wireless devices automatically perform a self-diagnosis every 64 minutes. If they are tampered with or the batteries are getting low, notifications are automatically sent to you through your control panel and to an ADT monitoring center where the appropriate action is taken.
Top of the line wireless technology allows installation without the mess and added security in those hard to reach places of your home.
- Point of break-in identification
- Self-maintenance – No manual testing
- Ease and flexibility of installation
Is your home hardwired for a security system? No problem, we install hardwired security systems as well at no additional cost!